Ingredients: Rose, Jasmine, Chamomile, & Calendula flowers slowly infused in Jojoba & Apricot oil, with added Tamanu Oil, Carrot Seed Essential Oil & Vitamin E Oil.
- Rose is great for people who have sensitive skin as it is mild and gentle. It is also packed with vitamin C and other antioxidants that help counter the skin-damaging effects of many external factors.
- Jasmine is world-renowned for its hydrating and soothing properties. It helps skin that is dry and chafed and ultimately smoothes out imperfections. Jasmine is beneficial for acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, blackheads, and more. It is great at balancing the skin’s moisture levels and tonifying it, making it appear more even and radiant.
- Chamomile has been used for centuries by ancient Greeks and Egyptians for various skin issues. It is extremely beneficial for anyone with sensitive and irritated skin such as those with eczema, acne, and hyperpigmentation, as it helps calm, moisturise, and soothe the skin. Chamomile reduces redness, signs of ageing, and relieves inflammation.
- Calendula is extremely popular in the skincare industry, as it helps heal minor wounds, and nourishes the skin. Calendula has abundant skin benefits including reducing inflammation, dryness, and signs of ageing, as well as increasing cell regeneration and healing.
- Jojoba oil is packed with vitamins and essential fatty acids which are both paramount in maintaining youthful and clear looking skin. It also helps reduce impurities that are visible on the skin. Jojoba oil also resembles the skin’s naturally produced oil, so it can be used without clogging your pores and causing further breakouts.
- Apricot oil also resembles the skin’s naturally produced oil, making it easily absorbed by the skin. Apricot oil is enriched with vitamin K which helps retain skin elasticity, clarity, and suppleness. It helps improve skin tone whilst maintaining softness. Apricot oil has a naturally high content of Vitamin E, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from external, detrimental factors – including sun rays.
- Tamanu oil is full of essential fatty acids, which help promote skin hydration. More than that, it helps reduce scar damage and improves the appearance of the skin. Tamanu oil also helps boost collagen production, therefore, reducing signs of ageing. Tamanu oil has been used for centuries in Vanuatu, where they use it for many skin conditions and to promote the growth of healthy-looking skin.
- Carrot Seed essential oil: This oil is known to rejuvenate skin that is damaged by free radicals. Carrot Seed essential oil contains Carotene and Vitamin A, which are both effective antioxidants that help prevent premature ageing by effectively reducing wrinkles, spots, patches, and age-induced blemishes. It is also great at rejuvenating sun-damaged skin.
- Vitamin E oil is popular for its ability to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, reduce facial lines and promote healthy skin. With its antioxidative properties, it promotes firmness and improves skin structure. Antioxidants help delay the appearance of signs of ageing.